Buy now...Pay later 0% interest rate
Stanbic IBTC Bank PlusRewards
Stanbic IBTC Bank PlusRewards and Blue Blossom Loyalty Programme offers you a 5% DISCOUNT OFF all orders when you pay with your StanbicIBTC Card.
Offer valid till Dec. 2023
- A4 Holographic Craft Paper - 250gsm
- These vivid color sheets can help children to know and distinguish colors.
- Folded papers into the shape you want, suitable for crafts and art projects.
- For Kindergarten handmade DIY projects, crafts, art projects and party, etc.
- This pack contains 10 sheets with hologram finish. The front features a holographic effect, the back is plain white.
- The shimmering paper is a wonderful addition to your card making project. Design personalized greeting cards, invitations or thank you notes. Use the effect paper as insert for stunning results
- Add details to papercrafts, scrapbooks or bullet journals. You can use different tools such as craft punch, die cut machine, paper trimmer, and more to create a variety of shapes
- Make DIY party decorations and create garlands, paper stars or signs. Use it to create homemade favor boxes or add fun details to ready made party bags. Mix and match with coloured card for unique table confetti, place cards, and more table decorations
- The one sided paper is ideal for crafting with kids or a craft birthday party. Children can easily decorate homemade picture frames, papier Mache boxes, masks, crowns, hats and so much more.
- 10 units A4 size.
- Color and Design may vary
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email email@example.com. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.