Buy now...Pay later 0% interest rate
Stanbic IBTC Bank PlusRewards
Stanbic IBTC Bank PlusRewards and Blue Blossom Loyalty Programme offers you a 5% DISCOUNT OFF all orders when you pay with your StanbicIBTC Card.
Offer valid till Dec. 2023
- This acrylic hook knife tool is specially used to cut acrylic sheets or other plastic sheets. Acrylic sheets or other plastic sheets are hard and brittle, so it is difficult to divide. This hook knife can help you hook a thin groove on the acrylic sheet, and then you can break the acrylic sheet along the groove.
- Please mark the board with a pen, then use a ruler to place it according to the mark.
- Use the hook knife to draw a groove on the acrylic plate along the ruler, and the ruler must be pressed with your left hand. Hold the hook knife with right hand and repeat the operation to make the groove deep enough.
- There is a ridge-like protrusion on the back of the hook knife. Place the hook knife under the acrylic board, align the protrusion of the hook knife with the groove just hooked out, and press down on both sides of the groove with both handset a small part of the acrylic board split along the groove.
- Completely break the acrylic board along the groove.
- When using the hook knife, pay attention to protect the tip of the knife and do not touch the ground. If the tip of the knife is not sharp, you can change the blade.
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email email@example.com. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.