Summer Secure Sound Colour Video Monitor
- Summer Secure Sound Colour Video Monitor
- With this 1.8" LCD color video monitor, not only are you able to see and hear your baby both day and night, but you can comfort them with vibration and sounds without disturbing them! 2.4 GHz Digital technology eliminates interference and provides a secure and private transmission over a distance up to 350 feet. The crib unit features 3 lullabies, 2 nature sounds, 2-level vibration, a nightlight, an auto-shut off feature that shuts down after 15 minutes, and a 'lock out' button so your child can not access the crib unit's buttons. Crib unit can be mounted to a crib or placed on a night stand. The parent unit controls all the child's crib unit features remotely so you don't have to be in the room to treat your baby to the sounds, music or vibration. Parent unit has a volume control, brightness control and belt clip, and includes rechargeable batteries. Set includes one parent unit, one mountable camera with night vision, one wireless crib unit, and 2 AC adapters.
- Features 1 Parent Unit (receiver)
- 1 Child Unit (transmitter)
- 1 Wireless Crib Unit (soother) 100% digital technology eliminates interference and provides a secure and private transmission
- Parent’s Unit controls the Crib Unit remotely from Parent’s location Includes
- 2 AC adapters
- 350’ range
- Parent’s Unit includes:
- Small, lightweight size with a 1.8” color LCD screen
- Belt clip and flip stand
- LED sound lights
- Rechargeable batteries that last up to 10 hours
- Video on/off button for audio only option at night
- Power saver feature times out after 3 minutes
- Volume control
- Brightness control
- Low battery indicator
- Camera includes:
- Night vision allows parent to see baby in a darkened room
- Can be mounted to the wall or placed on a bureau
- Crib Unit includes:
- 3 lullabies
- 2 nature sounds
- 2-level vibration, and a nighlight
- Auto-shut off after 20 minutes
- A child lock-out button
- Can be mounted to crib or placed on bureau
- Volume control
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.