Buy now...Pay later 0% interest rate
Stanbic IBTC Bank PlusRewards
Stanbic IBTC Bank PlusRewards and Blue Blossom Loyalty Programme offers you a 5% DISCOUNT OFF all orders when you pay with your StanbicIBTC Card.
Offer valid till Dec. 2023
About this item
- 1080P Video camera: 1920x1080P (FHD) resolution, up to 20.0 mega pixels. 3.0 inches TFT-LCD screen (270 degrees rotation). 16x digital zoom, face capture, anti-shake, built-in microphone and speaker, mini USB2.0 and AV output, remote control. We recommend uploading videos to your TV or computer to show better images and sound.
- Light weight and compact camera: 9.35 ounces, 4.7*2.6*2.4 inches. Decent camera and very easy to use. Comes with a standard 16GB SD card (Class10), user friendly. Insert the SD card into the camera and then install the battery. Normally shooting and recording video after formatting the SD card (Tips: This camera is a fixed zoom lens, the focus distance is 8 feet or more).
- Camcorder with infrared night vision: This little camera has two IR lights, it can perform nature and high definition image in completely dark environment by during on infrared night vision mode. There is a standard 1⁄4 threaded interface on the bottom of the camera. You can mount the camera on tripod and use the remote control to take pictures and videos. Tripod needs to be purchased separately.
- Up to 80 minutes of video recording: It comes with two NP-120 3.7V 1000mAh lithium batteries. After installed the battery correctly and use the mini USB cable to charge the camera up to 3 hours, it can take videos up to 80 minutes in the full HD mode. Tips: Shooting in night vision mode will be less than 80 minutes.
- What you get: ORDRO HDV-V12 video camera, 16GB SD card, two NP120 3.7V 1000mAh lithium batteries, USB charger, mini USB charging cable, AV cable, remote control, camera bag, user manual.
ORDRO HDV-V12 Specification:
- Sensor: CMOS sensor
- Sensitivity: Automatic, ISO100, ISO200, ISO400
- Camera Lens: Fixed lens, F/3.2, f=7.5mm
- Focusing Range: Normal 1.0m to infinity
- Image Resolution: File format: JPEG
- Memory Card: SD/SDHC card (include 16GB SD card)
- Display Screen: 3.0'' TFT-LCD displayer (16:9), support 270 degree rotation
- Exposure: -3.0 EV ~ + 3.0 EV
- Self-time Modes: Off, 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds
- Computer Interface: mini USB 2.0
- TV Mode: NTSC/PAL
- Automatically Close: Off / 1 min / 3 min / 5 min / 10 min
- Power: 2 x Li-ion battery CA NP-120, 3.7V 1000mAh
- Battery Life: Taking Video≤ 80mins, taking photos≤ 90mins
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email email@example.com. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.