Easy to use and at the right price, M Series projectors using the latest DLP(R) technology from Texas Instruments provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience. The 4000-lumen, 1080p (1920 x 1080) native resolution NEC M402H is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal. The M402H offers lamp life up to 8,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging.
- Dual HDMI inputs ensure quick switching between inputs
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- Filter free with shielded engine eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters