I SENSYS MF3010 All in one
Ultra-compact, modern design - Printer, Copier, Scanner in one space saving unit
• Easy to use, operate the MF3010 from the comfort of your chair with it's simple, vertical display
• Quality: up to 1200 x 600 dpi enhanced print resolution for sharp text and fine graphics
• Speed: printing output speed of 18 ppm and first Print Out Time of 7.8 seconds
• Versatile colour scanning and copying - easy to scan and copy your documents with a First Copy Out Time of less than 12 seconds
• Scan direct to email, or searchable PDF using the MF Toolbox, for quick retrieval of your documents and photos.
• Save energy and cut costs - the economical MF3010 is Energy Star compliant with a Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) of 0.6 kWh and in sleep mode consumes only 1.4 watts of energy
• All-In-One cartridge - all essential parts are housed in the same compact cartridge. All-In-One cartridge, contains toner, drum and cleaning units
• Replace cartridge easily and cleanly in seconds
Canon i-Sensys MF3010 Printer Specifications
• Laser printer with copy and scan functions in a compact device
• 18 ppm mono laser printing
• First Print Out Time of 7.8 seconds
• Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing
• Up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution
• Scanner type: Flatbed
• Paper input (Standard): 150-sheet tray
• Paper output: 100-sheet
• Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed
• Operating System compatibility: Windows 7/2000/ XP/ Vista; Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 - 10.7.x; Linux
• Monthly Duty cycle: Max. 8,000 pages
• Warm-up Time: Approx.10 seconds from power on
• Memory: 64 MB
• Control panel: 1 digit LED
• No waiting with Quick First-Print technologies
• Easy to use colour scanning function
• Modern, eye-catching design
• Easy to use with simple vertical display
• Class leading energy efficiency
• Convenient, easy to use All-in-One cartridge
• Dimensions: 372 mm x 276 mm x 254 mm
• Manufacturer Ref: MF3010
• Weight: 8.2kg
• Brand: Canon
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email email@example.com. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.