Brother PDS-5000 Document Scanner
The PDS-5000 is a high-volume color document scanner ideal for Small/Mid-Size Businesses. Features speeds of up to 60ppm‡, single-pass duplex and an up to 100-sheet capacity document feeder. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity with optical resolution up to 600 dpi to enable precision reproduction, plus various advanced scanning features including edge cleanup, hole punch removal, multi-feed detection with reversing roller and batch bar code separation. Versatile media handling accomodates embossed plastic cards and documents up to 236” long‡. Windows®, Mac® and Linux® compatible, it also includes numerous industry-standard scanning drivers, such as TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, ICA, for easy application integration.
- Ideal for High-Volume Scanning Environments - With a daily duty cycle of up to 6,000 pages‡
- High-Speed Scanning - Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 60ppm‡
- Multi-Page Scanning - From the generous 100-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
- High-Precision Scanning - Up to 600 dpi optical resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization features including multistream, dynamic threshold, edge cleanup, hole punch removal, despeckle, color matching, and more
- Rapid Image Processing - Via the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Advanced Scanning Features - Including ultrasonic multifeed detection with reversing roller to ensure each page is properly scanned, and batch barcode support for simplified file sorting and searching
- Versatile Media Handling - Easily scans business and plastic cards, including embossed plastic cards‡, and a variety of documents up to 236" in length‡
- Scan Destinations - E-mail, OCR, File, Image, FTP, Network, Print, and Microsoft SharePoint®‡
- Kofax VRS® Certified‡ - An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
- At your side support - 1 Year Limited Warranty and online, call, or live chat -- free support for the life of your scanner
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email email@example.com. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.