Brother MFC-L8600CDW Business Colour Laser Printer
The Brother MFC-L8600CDW is a dependable color laser all-in-one with built-in wireless networking designed for small workgroups in small to medium-sized businesses. It quickly prints at up to 30ppm in color and black and helps reduce costs with paper-saving automatic duplex (two-sided) printing and high-yield replacement toner cartridges‡. Its 300-sheet paper capacity can be expanded to 800 sheets with an optional add-on tray‡. This all-in-one is great for producing high-impact color business prints and copies, plus offers faxing, advanced scanning capabilities, and built-in wireless and wired networking. Easily navigate menus and access popular cloud services‡ via the 3.7" color Touchscreen display. Plus, the MFC-L8600CDW supports printing from and scanning to mobile devices‡.
- High-quality color printing. With print speeds up to 30ppm in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Flexible connectivity. Print, scan or PC fax over your wireless or Ethernet network or connect locally to a single computer via USB‡.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Using the duplex printing feature, you can help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations and brochures.
- 3.7" color Touchscreen display. Offers intuitive menu navigation, shortcuts, and scanning to popular cloud services‡ including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Flexible paper handling. The MFC-L8600CDW features a 250-sheet capacity tray that is adjustable for letter or legal-size paper, plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. An optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ is available for additional capacity.
- Advanced scanning capabilities. Supports a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR, FTP, SSH Server (SFTP), SharePoint, USB, Network Folder (CIFS - Windows® only) and E-mail Server‡. Advanced scanning features including base color (background) removal, ID Scan‡ continuous scanning‡ and blank page skip‡ help ensure your scans come out right the first time.
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder. Convenient for copying, scanning or faxing multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- Cost-efficient printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high-yield replacement toner cartridges (approx. 4,000 pages‡ black/3,500 pages‡ color).
- Help control your printing costs. Use the Secure Function Lock feature to set page counts or restrict printing on a per user or group basis (supports up to 100 users).
- Walk-up printing and scanning. Features a front-access USB Direct Interface to directly print from and scan to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Advanced security features. Provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, SSL, Enterprise Security (802.1x), and network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (using LDAP).
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.