APC Back - UP 700VA
APC Back UP- 700VA
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Reset-able circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Reset-able circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty
- Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Dataline surge protection
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Return Policy
We offer 90days manufacturer defect warranty on all our products, If any defect as a result of usage within the parameters of what it was made for, we shall repair or replace it with a new one. Note: if the product is no longer available, we shall replace the product with an alternative one of same purpose.
We assure you, our customer care officers will always be there to assist with anything you need. Please feel free to contact us on our email address stated below.
Call or Whatsapp Number: 0908 000 0232
Delivery timeline is within 2 to 5 working days for Lagos and Ogun State, depending on the logistic arrangement and 2 to 15 working days for other States. You will be contacted by the delivery personnel before they set out.
Time of Arrival: From Midday to Late Noon. This is due to one cannot predict traffic in Lagos nor in Ogun state and also we usually group deliveries along the same route. This applies to other States as well but it depends on the shipping agency.
Free 7-day return if eligible. For more information on the return shipping options, go to Vanaplus Return Policy