APC Back UP- 700VA
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Reset-able circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Reset-able circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty
- Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Dataline surge protection
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery - Vanaplus will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis. Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0908-000-0232 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 8 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to three business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 7 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
Yes, if ordered before 9.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional dispatch charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment we don't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.