Do you know you can install Windows OS on Android Smart Phone or Tablet?
Here is How To Install Windows Operating System On Android Phone Or Tablet
This may sound unrealistic but you can actually install Windows Operating system on Android Phone or tablet.
In particular, you can install and run windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 on android tablet or android phone. This goes for android kitkat (4.4.x), android lollipop (5.x) and even android marshmallow (6.x).
Installing and running windows XP, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1 and windows 10 on android devices is dependent on a software called Change My Software.
NOTE: ‘Change My Software’ has other functionalities but for now we will solely focus on its function of installing windows on android devices.
Things needed to install windows on android devices:
• Android Tablet or Phone
• Personal Computer/Laptop.
• High-speed internet connection.
• USB Cable
• Change My Software. (Download )
• High-speed Internet Connection
• 15 Minutes of your time.
• Best app for getting a free recharge: the best would be Mcent free recharging app for the PC
• Best file transfer applications: the best would be Xender file transferring app for your PC.
How to install windows on android phone or tablet:
1. To begin with, from your Android device, tap on the Menu option, then select “Settings”.
2. Click the “Developer options”. If you can find this option when you open your “Settings”, scroll to “About Phone”, tap on it, locate “Build Number”, keep tapping on this until you see a pop-up message saying “You are now a developer”.
Go back to “Settings”, you will find the “Developer Options” there now. After clicking on “Developer Options” place a checkmark in the box next to the “USB debugging.”
This will enable your PC to make changes on the Android when connected through the USB.
3. Download “Change my Software”
4. Connect your Android device to your PC, launch “Change My Software” Windows version on your computer.
5. Follow up the on-screen prompts for installing “Change My Software” on your computer. This program is going to launch when the installation has completed.
6. Connect your Android tablet/phone to your computer using the USB cable.
7. Select Android > Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) to install the windows on your Android device. (Based on the type of windows you want, select “Change My Software” option and chose the best version of Windows edition you want.)
8. If you your device is working properly, click on continue.
9. Choose your language. This is quite remarkable.
10. By selecting the language, windows driver download will automatically start. When the download process has completed, click on the “Install” button.
11. You have the option to on “Remove Android”. When you do not want to run a dual-boot (Windows & Android), then you will only run windows on the Android phone. Ignoring that option will mean running a dual boot (Windows & Android).
12. The process of Windows installation will start on your Android device. Wait until the process is completed and all the features and files are installed.
When all features and files have been installed, the Android mobile/tablet will automatically reboot.
13. After rebooting the device, select either Windows or Android to use on your android mobile.
In event you want to revert to your original Android, here is how to restore;
1. Reconnect the Android tablet/phone to your PC launch “Change My Software”. Select the “Restore to original condition.” option on the main menu. This option will remove Windows from your Android tablet/phone back to the Android operating system.
2. Launch “Change My Software”. Select the “Restore to original condition.” option on the main menu. This option will remove Windows from your Android tablet/phone back to the Android operating system.
3. Select the “Restore to original condition.” option on the main menu. This option will remove Windows from your Android tablet/phone back to the Android operating system.
This option will remove Windows from your Android tablet/phone back to the Android operating system.
Isn’t this amazing?
If yes, Like and Share
Shop all your IT needs on vanaplus.com.ng
Freelance writer & Content Developer.